Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year Bloggers


Hey readers :)
Count with me.. Three, Two..One..
Happy New Year.. Wittt witt :D
Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012. The new chapter of life will begin tomorrow.
The new life will lead on tomorrow. I’m growing up now :’)
Tomorrow i’m being 15 years old. I’m  a big girl now.
2011, bring me a lot of happiness and also sadness.
Thank you  ALLAH for gave me chance to breath for all this 14 years.

New year is the time to forget every bad memory of the past year and start your new life.
 So, get up and hug a friend with whom you had a fight lately, get up and hug your parents, promise them you will not hurt them anymore, give a self hug and promise to yourself , that you would study hard . 
So, just forget all your grudges and send these wonderful new year wishes to your loved ones. 
Cheers to 2012!! HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS. Lots of love from me <3 
Hey imma the one of Pmr candidates =,=V




No comments:

Post a Comment